Dr. med. habil. Richard Kasch, Dr. med. Christoph Jährling and Prof. Dr. med. habil. Hans-Christof Schober offer various orthopaedic services in their orthopaedics practice in Wolgast, ranging from chiropractic therapy, digital X-ray diagnostics and neural therapy to shock wave therapy and acupuncture.
Extensive range of therapeutic services
Our range of services in the field of orthopaedics is very extensive. For this reason, the following is an overview of the most important services we offer in our joint practice. Since every person is individual, we’d be happy to discuss the best treatment method for your complaints with you in a joint appointment. All members of our group practice undergo regular further training in order to be able to guarantee you competent care – based on the latest scientific findings and recommendations in the field of orthopaedics – at all times.
- Long-/ Post-Covid Treatment
- Digital X-ray diagnostics
- Manual therapy, chirotherapy and osteopathic techniques
- Neural therapy and infiltration therapy
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- Treating diseases and injuries with autologous blood therapy using A-PRP
- Laser therapy for alternative pain treatment using light beams
- Shock wave therapy for painful heel spurs or calcification of the shoulder joint
- Orthopädietechnische Versorgung