What is manual therapy?
Manual therapy is a form of treatment that remedies functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Dysfunctions can cause limitations in mobility with or without pain.
Restrictions in movement can occur in any joint of the body. This results in shortening of the muscles and connective tissue fasciae, which can be relaxed and loosened by manual therapy.
Treatment of complaints
The following complaints can be treated with manual therapy:
- arthrosis-related secondary disorders
- restricted movement and reduced joint mobility of the extremities and spine
- joint blockages, especially in the spine
- consequential disorders after operations, inflammations and injuries or after excessive loads or immobilization
- migraine and headaches
- dizzy spells
- pelvic contortions and pelvic joint dysfunctions
- TMJ problems
GWe would be happy to discuss with you in a personal meeting which form of treatment (manual therapy, chirotherapy or osteopathic techniques) is best suited to treat your complaints. Simply make an appointment with us..