It’s very important to us to keep waiting times for our patients as short as possible and to arrange the appointment individually for you. We therefore ask you to pay attention to the following points:
- Make your desired appointment by phone in good time. Please state the reason for your visit.
- If you’re unable to keep your appointment, please let us know in good time by phone.
- Please come to your scheduled appointment on time.
- Please don’t forget to bring your valid insurance card or proof of health insurance.
- Please remember to regularly bring relevant findings such as operation reports, medication plans, MRI and X-ray findings or hospital discharge reports.
- If you have an acute complaint, please call our practice in advance so that we can offer you a suitable last-minute appointment.
Latest information on visits during the Corona pandemic
Our practice is remaining open. Please note the updated opening hours below. Owing to the current situation, we are obliged to make some changes in the organisation of our practice. We kindly ask that you not bring any accompanying persons with you into the practice and to always wear a face mask.
If you have been in a “Corona risk area” classified by the Federal Government in the last 14 days or show symptoms of illness such as coughing, fever, chills, indisposition or a changed sense of taste/odour, please contact us in advance by telephone and do not visit the practice directly.
If you have any questions or would like a consultation, follow-up appointments or similar that do not necessarily require a physical examination, we invite you to have a video consultation. Please take advantage of this offer and contact us by phone to receive further information with your access data.
We will continue to do everything we can to optimise waiting times and provide you with the best possible care. Please continue to visit our official website regularly to keep up to date.
Thank you for your understanding in these turbulent times.
Your practice team